About KD HR Solutions
Our website address is: http://www.kdhrsolutions.co.uk
Our commitments under the General data Protection Regulations 2018
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We:
- will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent
- will only use the information collected about you lawfully (in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Acts)
- will not e-mail you unless you have given your consent, either explicitly, or by explicitly opting in to an email list
- will make sure any personal data we do hold is accurate and up to date
- will hold personal information securely and in accordance with the law
- will not share your personal data without your explicit consent
- will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
The meaning of personal data
Personal data is ‘information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual’.
Personal data only includes information relating to natural persons who:
- can be identified or who are identifiable, directly from the information in question; or
- who can be indirectly identified from that information in combination with other information.
Under the GDPR you have the right to:
- be informed about the personal data held about you
- access your personal data
- correct your personal data
- request your personal data be destroyed
- restrict the processing of your personal data
- obtain and reuse your personal data for their own purposes across different services object to your personal data being processed
- to be advised of any automated decision making and profiling
Collecting personal data
KD HR Solutions Limited may collect the following personal data:
- Postal Address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Comments you make on our social media pages or our website
Processing personal data
The lawful basis for KD HR Solutions processing personal data is consent.
This means you are in charge of the personal data we process and can at any time withdraw your consent by putting your request in writing to us.
We may process personal data to:
- provide you with information about the services we provide
- process payments if we are providing you with services
- track patterns of behaviour when you visit our website* (*This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening).
When you visit our website
Our website is a WordPress.com solution.
When visitors leave comments on the site we may collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Retention of your data
- Not keep personal data for longer than we need to. The timescales for retention will be based on our relationship with you. For example: we will retain your personal data whilst we are providing you with services you have requested form us
- Periodically review the data we hold, and erase or anonymise it when we no longer need it
- Destroy any personal data we hold about an individual if they ask us to
Sharing your data
We will not share your personal data without your explicit consent.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please email Karen@KDHRSolutions.com